Last updated: February 21, 2018
Clinical Pilates Terms & Conditions
Class Enrolment and Pre-class clinical screening.
- Prior to commencing a class, you will be assessed by a physiotherapist.
- New patients will need to attend a Pilates Assessment Consultation. This will be separate to any packages purchased.
- Current patients need to have been seen by a physiotherapist at Peak MSK Physiotherapy in the last 3 months.
- There will be three options for your classes.
- Purchase a block of 6 consecutive classes.
- Purchase a block of 12 consecutive classes.
- Attend casually.
- There is a discount rate on block pre-purchase. Details are below, but please ask for clarification regarding fees and discounts with front desk staff if need be.
- One off class = $55
- 6 x 45 minute consecutive classes = $300 ($50 per class)
- 12 x 45 minute consecutive classes = $570 ($47.50 per class)
- The pre-purchased group clinical pilates block provides credit for 6 or 12 x 45 minute group classes with a clinical pilates physiotherapist. These must be booked consecutively, if you miss a week you forfeit a class and it cannot be transferred. This guarantees your place in upcoming classes and continuity for your development.
- Payment is up front for the 6 or 12 weeks, you can ask for a ‘receipt-of-prepayment’.
- An itemised receipt is then issued on completion to then claim through your health fund. Funds do not do this in advance.
- If you would like a receipt-of-prepayment, we will create one without a date of service. On block completion we can issue an itemised receipt at end of pilates course with codes and dates of attendance.
- The pre-purchased credit is non-transferable and cannot be shared. This is your unique class booking.
- Bookings and prepayment can be made at reception, over the phone or online via our website peakmsk.com.au.
- It is the responsibility of each pilates client to book and keep track of their appointment dates and times and their credit usage.
- Pilates clients must check in at reception prior to the commencement of each class for administrative purposes.
- Missed classes do not rollover and this cannot be rebated.
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted the morning of the class via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. A cancelled class will not affect your credit. Please be aware classes are on a first booked first served basis.
- Once all credit has been used, additional blocks may be purchased to provide credit for subsequent group/independent clinical pilates.
- At the time of sale if you know that you will not be able to attend a class we can factor this in when booking your appointments. Please mention this when booking.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the initial and all subsequent purchases of Peak MSK Physiotherapy group/ independent clinical pilates blocks. If these Terms and Conditions of Use are varied, Peak MSK Physiotherapy will provide an updated document for your signature.