But if you want to stay nimble, agile and healthy like Master Yoda instead of hunched over like Darth Sidious, then here are 6 tips that may help!
- Book a centre seat: Not only do you get the best view, but you also wont be spending the whole movie with a twisted or extended neck being too close or too far to side of the of screen!
- Preload: Drink and eat adequately. You will need your energy to pay full attention to epic light sabre battles between the Sith and the Jedi. Don’t overload to soon though or you will experience the full power of the force that will likely take you away from the screen.
- Wear loose clothing: Master Luke looks pretty relaxed in his Jedi robes. As you grip the seat, the chair or the person next to you in suspense you wont want to be fighting your clothing too!
- Arrive early-ish: Undoubtedly the queues will be long and trudging through them will be a bigger battle than Luke Vs Darth Vader. Seriously, who wants to stand in queue for ages getting sore and bored.
- Relax: Try not to stiffen up in the chair – relax! Try clenching and relaxing your bottom, or pressing your feet to lift your heels a few times. Let the movie build suspense, not your body!
- Light sabres. No amount of physiotherapy can help someone who has been struck down with one of these. Leave them at home.